Soft Dried Mango
Mango is a specialty fruit of the tropics with high nutritional value, containing most of the vitamins and minerals beneficial to health such as Vitamins B1, B2, B6, A, C, Potassium, Calcium, ... With only 100g of mango, it meets 100% of the daily requirement of Vitamin C and Vitamin A for an average person.
Usage: Ready to eat.
Moisture: ≤ 25%
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Nutrition FactsServing per container
Serving size 100g
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 84g||31%|
|Dietary fiber 5g||18%|
|Total Sugars 63g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrients in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet, 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
* The label: Owner | or Customer's label
* Pricing: Contact (via email email@example.com)
* Payment: TTR or L/C...
* Minimum order: 01 cont 20-feet
* The season: Year-round
* Shipping: A month after customer placing an order
* Delivery in: FOB (Haiphong port, Vietnam) | Or CIF, CFR