Tomatoes and Weight Loss –
There is a strong connection between tomatoes and weight loss. There are numerous reasons tomatoes can help you to lose the weight.
1. Tomatoes are extremely low in calories
2. Tomatoes are also low in fat and carbohydrates
3. Tomatoes are full of fiber
4. Tomatoes have some natural sugars
Health Benefits of Tomatoes –
Consume tomatoes to lose weight, as tomatoes have amazing weight loss benefits. Just plain tomatoes are also good for your body. Tomatoes can reduce the risk of heart diseases because it contained high amount of Lycopene (very important antioxidants). Tomato juice also lowers the risk of arthritis, cancer, osteoporosis and more. Tomatoes have high water content. Water helps you feel full, so there will be less chances of overeating.
The people who are planning to add tomatoes in a regular diet should have a question that what nutrients are in tomatoes? Tomatoes are high in nutrients that include vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin Ki, phosphorous, iron, magnesium and all the B vitamins. Tomato nutrients improve the look and health of your nails, skin and hair as well as it also improves the overall health. Tomatoes are high in nutrient, so tomatoes act as a great immune system booster. Tomatoes can reduce inflammation and lower the blood pressure. In addition, tomatoes are also beneficial for those people who have joint issues or chronic pain.
Tomato Diet for Weight Loss –
To gain the tomato benefits for weight loss, you should have to follow the proper diet. Moreover, you have to include the tomato in your regular dietary that means in your lunch, breakfast, snacks and dinner. So here is the tomato diet plan for weight loss:
1. Drink tomato juice for weight loss. To prepare tomato juice, take 2 or 3 tomatoes, cut the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Now, grind the tomatoes with 2 tablespoon lemon juice, ½ tablespoon black pepper and 1 tablespoon honey as sweetener as well as add some water to make a fine juice. Drink tomato juice daily for weight loss.
2. Alternatively, eat 2 or 3 sandwiches (add cucumber, tomato, carrot and cabbage slices in sandwiches). Also use pudina chatni (mint paste) instead of readymade sauce as well as add 2 pinch salt. Try to use brown bread. Drink ginger tea and add mint leaves and black pepper in tea, boil all ingredients together.
3. Or you can eat 2 cooked or raw tomatoes on a daily basis. Add mint leaves or pudina chatni with pinch of salt. Drink ginger, black pepper and mint tea (boil ginger, mint leaves and black pepper together with water to make a tea)